1. Their accent couldn’t fool a native speaker.
2. Smashing a mirror is no way to make an ugly person beautiful, nor is it a way to make social problems evaporate.
3.He felt a rush of fear churning his stomach.
4. He bent solely upon profit.
5. Would there be any possibility of having breakfast on the train before we are decanted in Munich ?
6. He had about as much chance of getting a job as of being chosen mayor of Chicago.
1.The administration was free corruption.
2. Wet paint.
3.I remained confused about the problem.
4. They are dependent on each other.
5. He is far from what I expected.
6. let bygones be bygones.
7. As was expected, he passed the exam easily.
8.We will live up to what our Patty expects of us.
9. I hate the lack of privacy in the dorrnitory.
10. You evidently think otherwise.
11. He will die of hunger before he will steal.
12. That little bridge is anything but safe.
13. So far from taking my advice, he went and did just what I warned in ~ainit.
14. He was more frightened than hurt.
15. Don\'t unstring your shoes.
16. Ml the teachers, without exception are to attend the meet Sunday.
17. She carne into the room without shoes on.
18. The doctor lost no tune in getting the sick man to hospital.
19. I have no doubt that you will succeed.
20. It\'s no distance at all to the school, only a short walk.
21.If he had kept his temper, the negotiations would probably have been a success.
22.Some people refrain from expressing their gratitude because they feel it will not be welcome.
23. If you forward the transcripts yourself, they can be considered official only if the school envelope has remained sealed.
24. We must never stop taking an optimistic view of life.
25. We strongly disapprove of the company\' s new policy.